Friday, April 24, 2015

Mantra for removal of negativity

Mantra for removal of negativity

Life has its ups and downs and 2014 was really a very difficult year for some of us. There were trials and tribulations and I was surrounded by negativity when 2015 dawned. I had lost my mum the one and only person who loved and accepted me as i am to a terrible illness.I was desperately looking for ways to get rid of my anxieties when I chanced upon this Mantra about Uchhista ganpati
.This mantra not only removes obstacles and nagativity but also enriches the relationship between couples.
Chanting this mantra 108 times a day has helped me and I hope it helps you too. May lord ganesha bestow his blessings on you.
OM UCHHISTAI GANPATYE NAMAHA
Courtesy: Thomas Ashley Farrand

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2015 at 1:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. See the below for more info.


#soul
www.ufgop.org

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home